Managing a dental practice among many other important tasks means watching your metrics, or key performance indicators.
- Gross Production is what dentists and hygienists actually produce.
- Net Production is adjusted production.
- Gross Collection are the fees you are paid from patients and insurance.
- Net Collections are adjusted Collections - the gross
- New Patients are what make your practice grow
- Accounts Receivable have to stay low, because if you don't collect on what you produce, you can't stay in business.
- Dental intranet can help you set goals and automatically monitor your metrics and alert you or your consultant about issues